Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blogs....?


You are witnessing the pop of my blog cherry...I recently came into close contact with a blog and its contents, so I decided to try one for myself...we'll see how it goes...or how long it lasts...
I've actually found the idea of blogs to be somewhat disturbing, as they always seem much too personal, and there are many things that should be kept to oneself, not shared with the world...a blog allows you to download the contents of someone's life, their feelings, thoughts, secrets...things that are meant to stay inside, not to be accessible by the click of a mouse...is it the extroverts that enjoy showing off their inner everythings, or is the secret need of an introvert to share with the least amount of abrasion possible...closing their eyes and just sticking it out there, "Here, here I am, take it, quick!"

So what am I trying to accomplish? ...am I showing off or sharing?

Will anyone even read this?

No comments: