Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mystical Teasings

Many things have visited me today, just as the full moon settles directly above my head, bathing the room in a glowing light that only something not of this world could emit.
Dreams foretold my last two days, and with the dreams came visitors.
At first surprised, I soon came to expect them.
The past was reborn, and then wolven eyes came to meet mine as blood spilled below the perfect moon.
It all came together as does every piece in life, eventually…
One visitor stressed that we are all just parasites, feeding off the land, usurping everything we can…but how come everything still happens for a reason?
Is it all coincidence?
If just one thing has happened for a reason, then what says that everything hasn’t?
I am coincidence, and so are you…but this day was planned…everything in this day happened for a reason, and my head cleared considerably.
“We are all going to die very soon,” he said.
‘Too much Al Gore,’ I thought to myself…I considered all of his musings, but how come I had known I would see him? Or was it the dream that had prompted the meeting?
But the creature that arrived on my doorstep…that was none of my doing…and the aid that he offered was much appreciated and needed.
I knew the moon was full before I had seen it, before I had looked at a calendar.

There is more to life than what we are observing…stare and see, don’t see and stare…

Today I read a WatchTower Jehovah Witness magazine and it tried to tell me that I was below men in life, and that I should be silent in my own voice and only reflect what is said from men.

Crazy rant? Mayhaps.
But if you had the day I did you would be bewildered as well…or perhaps you did?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura :)
Just so your question about how to get something played on our metal radio cast.
You can email me at laurie@masshypnois.ca for more details..or check out the myspace
www.myspace.com/mass_hypnosis
I enjoyed reading your blog btw

Anonymous said...

i should spellcheck..i meant i just 'saw' not 'so' your comment
duh
~laurie
www.masshypnosis.ca