Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blog-Sloth

How often are you supposed to post in a blog?
I can't tell whether I am being lazy or not...have I adopted one of the seven deadly blog sins?
What else would there be...

Well, if I were any better at writing, or wrote more often, I may develop Blog-Pride, and brag about my measly spot on the vast worldwide web of meaningless words.
I guess Blog-Greed would be my next step, which would be the addition of advertisements along the borders of my blog.
Blog-Envy would soon follow, as I would begin to monitor the progress of other blogs, and burn with the jealous realization that other blogspot sites receive more traffic than mine...
Naturally, I would seek some sort of digitized-vengeance, and I would soon be overcome with Blog-Wrath, attempting to flood the comments sections of the more popular web journals with obscenities.
After that, I may begin sleeping with people to convince them to check out my blog, and, consequently, Blog-Lust would overtake my cyber-blackened-soul.

But don't forget Blog-Gluttony! I've got that already...I have recently begun two other blogs!



Heheh...not blog sins, but this site told me my deadly sin-count...(I'm not trying to advertise for them, I swear!)




Greed:High
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Very High
Sloth:Low
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Very High
Pride:Low







Discover Your Sins - Click Here


.......

In Unrelated Laura News:

Life has been very busy lately, and not just with meaningless busywork...life has been busy with purpose.

Music and the written word-that is what my life is about right now-it feels great.

....

In an exit interview, a class instructor stated that I was very transparent...I wish I had asked him to elaborate, because now I am curious as what he meant by that.

Am I
-easily seen through, recognized, or detected or
-open; frank; candid
?


Alright, and so ends my tired personal reflection bullshit for the evening...or should I say, personal transparency?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm... I have 3 other blogs and 2 other websites... anyways, I figured out how to make a dancing thing!:D
<(^__^<) <(^__^)> (>^__^)>

Harry Potter said...

Hello!!

Thanks for the visit to my blog.

It has been awhile since I last posted a comment in your blog huh?

Just wanna wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!

See ya!