Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Slow Motion Kill

I am not Laura right now.
There is no sex in my head, just violence...no motivation, just alcohol...
I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I never had motivation to do anything, to have anything...life would be so much easier...I would be completely content with having nothing...perhaps I would play video games, or watch tv all day...a complete lust-lack-life...no drive to achieve, just to eat...maybe pop out a kid or two...
No creation or completion, just existing until extinction...I like to think that I have and will accomplish more...but I think the holidays are de-motivating...everything has to stop, stores have to close, creation ceases around the holidays...all motivation is sucked away by the need to create the perfect xmas card in one's home.
Although I may not partake in these events, it is still a tough thing to avoid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how you feel?!? Me too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, thanks for commenting on my ancient history blog. Your comment was really funny!!!:)

_ ANEW _ said...

Hi Laura,

They say that 'Ignorance Is Bliss'. I have to believe that the mass of humanity is in that category.

But even if you had the choice - I don't think you would accept to be one of them.

Don't let the holidays be a down turn for you ~ if anything, make someone or yourself SMILE during this time of the year *

It's okay to smile ... really : )

Great picture by the way!
TANK BOSS :D

Michael F.T.F.
http://questionoftheday.blogspot.com/